Equipment: stability ball, set of dumbbells, small ball/pillow, long band (just for warmup)
- 10 standing lat pulldowns
- 5 (each side) rear crescent lunges
- 20 monster walks
- 8-12 RDL to bent over rows *this range of reps is here for YOU to choose what number feels best
- 10 standing hammer curls
- 10 (each side) birddogs *can modify to standing birddogs
- 10-12 goblet squats *this is meant to prepare you for picking up and carrying the carseat!
- 10-12 lateral raises
- 10 (each side) side-lying bent-knee lift *remember this prepares you for side-lying birth position
- 10-15 hip thrusts *this range of reps is here for YOU to choose what number feels best
- 8-10 wall pushups
- 10 (each direction) ball squeeze rotations
Equipment: stability ball/incline, short band, set of dumbbells, optional heavy weight
- 15 glute bridges (can modify here for hip thrusts if that feels better)
- 15 (each leg) standing kickbacks
- 10 (each side) clamshells
- 10-15 hip thrusts *bodyweight is optional here, b...
During this workout, I want your focus to be on connecting the Core 4 WHILE you push. Being able to make that mind-to--muscle connection and having all of these very important muscles working together is so important and GREAT training for the big day!