Alright, mama. This one's a bit longer. As with the rest of Third Trimester workouts, it does focus on prep for birth. So each of the three circuits includes a slow pelvic floor and core-focused exercise. Lots of breath work, mind to muscle connection, and engagement work.
If you're short on time, go for the lower range of reps of each exercise. (I choose to do the max reps of each exercise, which probably adds 10 more minutes.) And of course, feel free to lower sets from 3 down to 2.
I LOVED this workout.
Equipment: long band, small ball/pillow, set of dumbbells, incline/stability ball
- 4-6 (each arm) squat to cable row
- 8-10 (each leg) supported split squat *extra support because our center of gravity is continuing to shift which may affect our balance
- 8-10 (each arm) tabletop ball (single arm) press
- 10-15 hip thrust adductor squeeze
- 10-15 straight arm lat pulldowns
- 8-10 elbows table top hug the baby
- 8-12 (each leg) staggered stance RDLs
- 10-15 band pull aparts
- 8-10 (each side) clamshells
This video is providing you with exercises that help prep you for birth. Woohoo! I didn't film this as a workout, but rather showed you what the 6 exercises are. I want you to choose the exercises that feel BEST and most relaxing to you. That may end up being all 6 of them, or just 1-2 depending ...