For this workout, every move is targeting our back and/or biceps. You'll probably notice that during pretty much every back exercise, your biceps will be feeling some work, as well. That's because the two go hand in hand (especially with rows)! So many of these moves translate directly into motherhood. Once again: we're training for motherhood :)
Equipment: stability ball, long band, set of dumbbells, plate (optional for hinge to row complex)
SS 1: 3x
- 12 stability ball wide grip band rows
- 10 (each arm) bent over single arm rows
3x8 bicep curl complex
3x 8-10 (each arm) kneeling single arm lat pulldowns
SS 2: 3x
- 10 hinge to row complex
- 10 (each arm) single arm band curls
Equipment: set of dumbbells, stability ball, incline (bench, box, coffee table), long band
4x6 (each arm) offset RDLs
SS 1: 3x (complete each exercise with right arm, repeat on left)
- 10 seated single arm Arnold press
- 5-8 side-lying tricep presses
- 10-12 (each leg) single leg hip thrusts...
Lots of bodyweight work here, and focusing on the importance of GLUTES and unilateral work!
Equipment: stability ball/bench, long band, short band, one lighter dumbbell, heavy dumbbell (optional for RDLs)
- 10 long band good mornings
- 20 (each direction) lateral steps
- 10 (eac...