As explained in First Trimester Posterior Chain, the main reason for strengthening our PC is because: the stronger our backside is, the more support our frontside receives. And by now, you're probably noticing the shifting of your alignment--whether you're wanting it to happen or not!
So focusing on a strong back, glutes, and hamstrings is CRUCIAL to helping our posture, mama!
Equipment: long band, heavy weight (optional), bench/stability ball, set of dumbbells
- 10 long band lat pulldowns
- 10 long band good mornings
- 10 (each arm) single arm long band rows
SS 1: 4x
- 10-12 good mornings (this is a top-loaded exercise, so choose your weight accordingly)
- 10 Pendlay rows
SS 2: 4x
- 12-15 hip thrusts *if you aren’t using a weight, do 15 reps
- 8-10 kettlebell (or dumbbell) swings
- 10-12 face pulls
- 10-12 (each leg) SLRDLs
- 10-12 (each arm) single arm bent over rows