Equipment: set of dumbbells, stability ball, incline (bench, box, coffee table), long band
4x6 (each arm) offset RDLs
SS 1: 3x (complete each exercise with right arm, repeat on left)
- 10 seated single arm Arnold press
- 5-8 side-lying tricep presses
- 10-12 (each leg) single leg hip thrusts
- 20 farmers marches
- 20 stability ball marches
SS 2: 3x
- 8-10 (each side) staggered Pallof rotation
- 20 incline shoulder taps
Lots of bodyweight work here, and focusing on the importance of GLUTES and unilateral work!
Equipment: stability ball/bench, long band, short band, one lighter dumbbell, heavy dumbbell (optional for RDLs)
- 10 long band good mornings
- 20 (each direction) lateral steps
- 10 (eac...
As explained in First Trimester Posterior Chain, the main reason for strengthening our PC is because: the stronger our backside is, the more support our frontside receives. And by now, you're probably noticing the shifting of your alignment--whether you're wanting it to happen or not!