Here, we are supersetting some agonist-antagonist paired sets (think: opposites muscle groups) so that we can keep things speedy and get our hearts pumping
Equipment: long band, set of dumbbells, stability ball/bench
Warmup: 2x12 seated banded pull aparts (engage deep core here!)
4x 8-10 incline chest press
SS 1: 3x
- 10 (each arm) alternating seated shoulder press
- 12 (each arm) single arm rows *Finish with a final FOURTH round of this
SS 2: 3x
- 8-10 bodyweight overhead tricep extensions
- 10 bicep curls
3x12 lateral raises
2x12 (each side) offset standing one-leg transfer
For this workout, every move is targeting our back and/or biceps. You'll probably notice that during pretty much every back exercise, your biceps will be feeling some work, as well. That's because the two go hand in hand (especially with rows)! So many of these moves translate directly into mothe...
Equipment: set of dumbbells, stability ball, incline (bench, box, coffee table), long band
4x6 (each arm) offset RDLs
SS 1: 3x (complete each exercise with right arm, repeat on left)
- 10 seated single arm Arnold press
- 5-8 side-lying tricep presses
- 10-12 (each leg) single leg hip thrusts...
Lots of bodyweight work here, and focusing on the importance of GLUTES and unilateral work!
Equipment: stability ball/bench, long band, short band, one lighter dumbbell, heavy dumbbell (optional for RDLs)
- 10 long band good mornings
- 20 (each direction) lateral steps
- 10 (eac...