These are exercises for week 3, but in a demo version (not follow along).
If you're not one for follow along workouts, or short on time, or have already watched the follow along and need a quick recap--this is the choice for you!
- 360 breathing: 30 reps throughout the day
- The single most important rehab exercise! We will continue to do this throughout the entire program, and you’ll notice that it’s also a part of every single exercise we do throughout this program.
- It’s important to be able to do this breath in different positions, so I have broken it up into 6 different positions, 5 reps in each one. You don’t have to do it this way, but do make sure you’re doing at least two different positions each time you do this workout.
- Kneeling Band Pull Aparts: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Tabletop Ball (single arm) Press 8-10 (each arm)
- Supine Heel Slides: 3 sets of 8 (each side)
- Watch for coning with this one! Take it SLOW, and start with just 1-2 sets if needed
- Make sure you’re being cautious when you lie down and sit up. Just as you did during pregnancy, get down on your side THEN roll over onto your back. Reverse to get up
- Glute Bridge with Ball Adduction: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Butterfly Stretch: as long as you need, but stay here until you feel your pelvic floor RELAX!