More progressions are being added into this week's programming! We're adding resistance into certain exercises, as well :)
Ideally, we're going for 3 times a week for this workout, but per usual, do what feels BEST FOR YOU! Remember Mama, this isn't a race.
- Cat/cow (notice the bigger range in motion here! And remember 360 breathing)
- 90/90 stretch
- Supine 4 stretch (each leg)
360 breathing: 30 reps throughout the day
- Single Leg Bent Knee Fallouts: 3 sets of 6-8 (each side)
- You should be feeling much more control of your core by this point, but still do be cautious of how you lie down and get up. If. You still need to lay down on your side and roll over (then vice versa to get up) please do so!
- Supine Knee Raise with Crossbody Press: 3 sets of 6-8 (each side)
- Glute Bridge with Lat Pulldown: 3 sets of 10 reps
- Modified Side Plank: 15-30 seconds (each side)
- Go up in sets each time you do this workout. Start with one set, finish with three
- Supine Criss Cross Stretch: for as long as it feels good