Alright mamas, this is it! The final week. The one we've been working for. We're finishing off with some exercises we've been progressively building up towards!
Goals by the end of this week:
- Steady deadbugs
- Feel ready to move on to "real" workouts
- Supine 4 Stretch (each leg)
- Supported hip airplanes (each side)
- Back bend reaches
- Thoracic 90 stretch
- 360 breathing: 30 reps throughout the day
- Let’s do these in your position that has been the most challenging! This way we can see how much progress we’ve made
- Bent Knee Extension with Band Resistance: 2-3 sets of 6-8 (each leg)
- Tabletop Glute Raise on Ball: 3 sets of 8-10 reps (each leg)
- Alternating Leg Lowers with Crossbody Ball Push: 3 sets of 4-8 reps (each side)
- Deadbugs: 3 sets of 10-12 reps total
- Add a small ball to ease into it!
- PLANK! 20 seconds, 40 seconds, 60 seconds (on final day)