You made it back to day 2! Way to go, mama. Everyday you show up is one more step to gaining your strength (and booty!) back.
Today we're working more on mobility and focusing on glute activation. This workout involves a lot of unilateral moves, which will be key in regaining strength back and working out muscle imbalances.
No equipment needed.
- 2 x 5 (each side) hip CARS
- 2 x 10 (each leg) side leg slides
- 3 x 10 (each leg) standing glute kickback pulses
- 2 x 12 half glute bridges with pillow (or small plyo ball) in between legs
- 2 x 6 (each leg) glute bridge single leg lifts
- 2 x 10 (each leg) single leg two point tap
Leggings: Southern Athletica! Code MWFC15 saves subscribers 15%