I'm introducing the frog stance to y'all today. A favorite of mine for upper glutes! And for our finisher...one of the best glute moves of all time. Woohoooo!
- Activation: 3x 40 lateral step taps, 15 (each leg) kickbacks, 20 glute bridges
- SS 4x: 15 hip thrusts + 8 (each leg) single leg hip thrusts
- SS: 12 hip banded good mornings + 10 (each leg) long band kickbacks (if you're at a gym or have a cable machine at home...use that!)
- SS: 30 frog pumps + 10 reverse frog hypers
- Finisher: 3 x 10 cable pull throughs (use a cable machine here if you've got one)