3 different circuits, and 5 minutes to complete them, as many times through. Set a timer for 5 minutes and see how many times you can complete each circuit. 1 minute rest between AMRAPs.
- 10 step ups (each leg)
- 10 (each arm) alternating shoulder press
- 30 flutter kicks
- 10 (each leg) SLRDL
- 10 (each arm) renegade rows
- 10 rotating side planks
- 10 (each leg) SL hip thrusts
- 10 alternating chest flys
- 10 (each leg) leg lowers
3 rounds. Round 1 is 30 seconds each move, back to back. Rounds 2 and 3 are 20 seconds each move, back to back. 1 minute rest between rounds.
- Alternating leg lowers
- Low plank shifts
- Toe touches
- Shoulder taps
- Flutter kicks
Format: 40 seconds of arms, 20 seconds of abs for 4 rounds. 40 seconds rest between rounds 2 and 3.
- Single to double arm chest press | low plank shifts
- Curl to press | weighted toe touches
- Alternating bent over rows | shoulder taps
- Kickbacks to front press | bicycles